I'm taking the Christmas Unwasted™ Challenge and one item on my Christmas Dream List is to spread joy to someone else by doing something random. I firmly believe appreciation is AN action, NOT an amount, so my goal with this item on my list is to make it affordable and simple. So, I got to thinking and remembered an idea I saw on Pinterest. I took that idea and “Snowballit Forward” was born.
Here is how it works:
- Take a gallon storage bag and put 1 or more treats in it (ideas and printable coupons to make this even more affordable are below)
- Get this FREE Printable Download and print out 2 copies
- Cut out the “You've Been Hit” snowball, put your name on it and tape it to the gallon storage bag
- Put the extra copy of this printable download in the gallon bag
- Secretly “hit” a friend or family member by leaving the package on their desk, at their house, or some other place you can put it without them seeing you, but where they will find that they have been “hit” by the Snowballit Forward
That's all there is to it! What I love about this is that I'm able to do something nice for someone else and bring a smile to their face, but at the same time, what I start can continue to spread Christmas cheer to even more people! Join me in “hitting” people with the Snowballit Forward and get this FREE printable download.
Since I want to make this as affordable as possible, I found printable coupons that I could quickly print and use to save money. Here is a list of coupons for items that could make great treats. I grabbed a pack of refrigerated cookies with the one coupon for an easy, homemade treat and I'm also thinking of grabbing some candy or canned soup. Use your imagination and have fun with this!